Round canvas for Finnabair + TUTORIAL

Hello!

So far, I haven't used too many transfers in my mixed media projects. This has changed with the new Finnabair transfers. They are really great, very easy to use and have very original designs. I used one of them in my project.

I decorated a round HDF base with a frame. I painted it with white gesso and then applied the transfer. You can of course see everything in the video tutorial on our YouTube channel. It is a very quick way to uniquely decorate any simple surface.

I created a composition with lace and metal accessories. After drying it, I applied clear gesso to make the surface matte and to make it easier to paint later.

To color my design, I used a set ‘Old Walls’ of texture pastes in wonderful shades. In addition to color, they provide a great structure, which makes the design look more interesting.

After drying, I lightened the whole composition a bit. I used a white gesso for this. I really like this effect;)


Witajcie!

Dotychczas nie używałam zbyt wielu transferów w moich mixed mediowych projektach. To się zmieniło, odkąd pojawiły się nowe transfery Finnabair. Są naprawdę świetne, bardzo łatwe w użyciu i mają bardzo niebanalne wzory. Jeden z nich wykorzystałam w moim projekcie.

Ozdobiłam okrągłą bazę HDF z ramką. Pomalowałam ją białym gesso, a następnie nałożyłam transfer. Wszystko możesz oczywiście zobaczyć w tutorialu na naszym kanale YouTube. Jest to bardzo szybki sposób na wyjątkową dekorację każdej prostej powierzchni.

Z koronek i metalowych dodatków ułożyłam przestrzenną kompozycję. Po jej wysuszeniu nałożyłam clear gesso, aby powierzchni stała się matowa i żeby wygodniej mi się później malowało.

Do pokolorowania mojego projektu użyłam zestawu past tekstualnych w cudownych odcieniach. Oprócz koloru dają one świetną strukturę, przez co projekt wygląda ciekawiej.

Po wysuszeniu odrobinę całość rozjaśniłam. Wykorzystałam do tego białe gesso. Bardzo lubię taki efekt;)








TUTORIAL:

Hugs/ Ściskam

Kasia Salmanowicz


Komentarze

Popularne posty