Vintage heart for Finnabair

 Hey.

I'm impressed with the new edition of finnabair products. they delight with design and diversity. I love to use different molds in my projects, so I was very happy when I saw how many new designs appeared in the offer. I decided to decorate the base in the shape of a heart, for which I used one of the new moulds - the frame. New chipboard, but also metal flower accessories are perfect for it. They look beautiful !!

After securing the surface with white gesso, I applied the texture paste and after drying it, I started to arrange the composition using practically only new products. After sticking all the accessories, I painted the whole with white gesso and gently painted it with liquid acrylic paints. Then I whitened the whole project and started playing with waxes in beautiful new shades. They combine beautifully with each other giving new shades.

Cześć.

Jestem pod wrażeniem nowej edycji produktów Finnabair. zachwycają wzornictwem i różnorodnością. Uwielbiam w sowich projektach wykorzystywać różne foremki, dlatego byłam ogromnie szczęśliwa, jak tylko zobaczyłam ile nowych wzorów pojawiło się w ofercie. Postanowiłam udekorować bazę w kształcie serca, do której wykorzystałam jedną z nowości jaką jest ramka. Idealnie pasują do niej nowe tekturki, ale też metalowe dodatki kwiatowe. Cudnie się prezentują!! 

Po zabezpieczeniu powierzchni białym gesso, nałożyłam pastę strukturalną i po wysuszeniu zaczęłam układać kompozycję wykorzystując praktycznie same nowości. Po naklejeniu wszystkich dodatków całość pomalowałam białym gesso i delikatnie pomalowałam fabrami liquid acrylic. Następnie całość wybieliłam i zaczęłam zabawę z woskami w pięknych nowych odcieniach. Pięknie się ze sobą łączą dając przy tym kolejne odcienie. 






Komentarze

Popularne posty