Summer banner for Mixed Media Place - Wakacyjny banerek

Hello!

My today’s project is a banner with August moodboard from Mixed Media Place. I made this with pieces of natural bark and hdf decorative additions. Of course, I used Finnabair products in entire project.

At the beginning I secured the base of my banner with White Gesso. Then, using Soft Gloss Gel, I glued sisal and a background of triangles with a pieces of gauze. Thanks to this, the design becomes more ‘light’. Then I added fine pieces of bark, hdf little frame with flowers. Later, I pressed clay elements in several places.

For coloring I used blue and brown Impasto paints (Manor Blue and Dark Chocolate). The whole gently whitened with White Gesso and as a finish I added Finn waxes in two shades of blue (Old Denim and Blue Lagoon). You can find all this products in the links below. Finally, some white and black gesso with water to splash it.


Witajcie!

Mój dzisiejszy projekt to banerek nawiązujący do sierpniowego moodboardu Mixed Media Place. Wykonałam banerek z kawałkami naturalnej kory i dodatkami hdf. W całym projekcie wykorzystałam oczywiście media Finnabair.

Na początku bazę mojego projekty zabezpieczyłam białym gesso.  Następnie za pomocą soft matt gelu nakleiłam sizal i tło złożone z trójkątów z kawałkiem gazy. Dzięki temu projekt staje się bardziej ‘lekki’. Następnie dodałam drowne kawałki kory, rameczką z HDF-u z napisem i kwiatami. Później powciskałam w kilka miejsc wyciski z masy plastycznej.

Do pokolorowania wykorzystałam farby impasto w kolorze niebieskim i brązowym. Całość delikatnie wybieliłam białym gesso i jako wykończenie dodałam woski Finn w dwóch odcieniach niebieskiego. Linki do produktów znajdziecie poniżej.  Na koniec trochę chlapnięć z białego i czarnego gesso z odrobiną wody.







Moodboard:

Hugs/ Ściskam,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Komentarze

Popularne posty