From the forest... for Mixed Media Place / Z lasu... dla MMP


Today I’d like to show you my new project with Mixed Media Place Moodboard. This time I was inspired by the forest using natural elements.
The base in the shape of medallion I covered with white gesso from Finnabair. Next using Heavy Body Gel I glued dry sticks and pieces of wood. Larch cones, a bit of sisal, a piece of a thick rope and some hdf elements as leaves, small flowers and inscription ‘flourish’. For this metal decor.
I only slightly painted the liquid acrylic paint. Then, some elements again I covered with white gesso. At the end I splashed everything with white and black paint mixed with water. I also used Finnabair stamp, which you also will find in the MMP store.

---


Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać mój projekt z mood bardem Mixed Media Place. To projekt, który był mocno inspirowany lasem z wykorzystaniem naturalnych elementów.
Bazę w kształcie medalionu zabezpieczyłam białym gesso Finnabair. Następnie wykorzystując heavy body gel nakleiłam suche patyczki i plaster drewna. Do tego szyszki modrzewiowe, trochę sizalu, kawałek grubego sznura i kilka elementów hdf takich jak listki i drobne kwiaty oraz napis. Do tego metalowy dekor.
Całość tylko delikatnie pomalowałam farbką liquid w kolorze brązowym. Następnie niektóre elementy wybiełam ponownie białym gesso. Na koniec pochlapałam wszystko białą i czarną farbą rozmieszaną z wodą. Użyłam też stempla Finn, który także znajdziecie w sklepie MMP.








Moodboard:

Have a nice day/ Miłego dnia,
Kasia Salmanowicz


Komentarze

Popularne posty