Chocolate box for Dusty Attic / Czekoladownik

Hello everyone!

Today I have for you another inspiration. Here is my 'chocolate box' with a lot of cogs in retro style. I used Dusty Attic chipboards of course;)) It may be a great gift for men. For me it is often a big problem and in this way you can give someone wishes and sweet gift.


On a paper base I put chipboard together with hdf elements and metal embellishments. I was gluing everything with heavy body gel. I could easily move the elements before they dried. Next I painted all with my favourite brown color and splashed with white acrylic paint. I also added some black paint in the hollows to make the project look better. I like this effect very much.

Witajcie!
Dziś mam dla Was kolejną inspirację. Oto mój czekoladownik w stylu retro, wypełniony trybikami. Użyłam tekturek Dusty Attic. To może być świetny prezent dla mężczyzny. Dla mnie to zazwyczaj problem, a to dobry sposób, aby wręczyć słodki podarunek i złożyć życzenia.


Na bazie z papieru nakleiłam tekturki razem z elementami hdf z Artistiko i metalowymi dodatkami. Wszystko kleiłam z użyciem gel medium. Dzięki temu mogłam swobodnie przesuwać elementy, zanim nie wyschły. Następnie pomalowałam całość odcieniami brązu i pochlapałam białą farbą akrylową. Dodałam też w szczelinkach czarnej farby, żeby projekt był bardziej wyrazisty. Bardzo lubię ten efekt.











Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Used in this project:
Metal Plates
Discover - Designer Mixed Chipboard
Cogs & Gears

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty