Mixed Media pumpkin for Finnabair + tutorial

 Hello,

In Poland, you can slowly feel the autumn vibe. You can see how nature is changing and as usual at this time of year there are autumn decorations among which pumpkin reigns supreme. I decided to make this kind of home decoration. Of course, you can see the whole process of creation in the video tutorial on our YouTube channel.

I started by applying White Gesso on my pumpkin-shaped HDF base. Later, I used one of the beautiful Tissue Papers, which I glued with Soft Gloss Gel. Then I secured my paper with Clear Gesso.

I glued all the additives using Heavy Body Gel, which I really like because of the consistency and extraordinary durability. I used beautiful metal Finn flowers, small HDF additions and natural dry decorations. After drying, I covered the whole project with a layer of Clear Gesso.

I reached for wonderful paints from the Liquid Acrylic Paint series in autumn colors: Avocado Green, True Yellow, Burnt Sienna and Tiger Orange. Together they look great. Finally some White Gesso and my decoration is ready!

Cześć,

W Polsce powoli czuć jesienny klimat. Widać jak zmienia się przyroda i jak zwykle o tej porze roku pojawiają się jesienne dekoracje wśród których króluje dynia. Taką właśnie ozdobę postanowiłam sobie przygotować. Oczywiście cały proces powstawania możesz zobaczyć na filmie na naszym kanale YouTube.

Zaczęłam od nałożenia White Gesso na moją bazę HDF w kształcie dyni. Później wykorzystałam jeden z pięknych Tissue Paper, który nakleiłam za pomocą Soft Gloss Gel. Następnie zabezpieczyłam papier Clear Gesso.

Wszystkie dodatki naklejałam używając Heavy Body Gel, który bardzo lubię ze względu na konsystencję oraz niezwykłą trwałość. Użyłam pięknych metalowych kwiatów Finn, drobnych dodatków HDF oraz naturalnych suchych ozdób. Po wysuszeniu całość pokryłam warstwą Clear Gesso.

Sięgnęłam po cudowne farby z serii Liquid Acrylic Paint w jesiennych kolorach: Avocado Green, True Yellow, Burnt Sienna i Tiger Orange. Razem wyglądają rewelacyjnie. Na koniec trochę White Gesso i moja dekoracja gotowa!







TUTORIAL:

Hugs/ Ściskam,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Komentarze

Popularne posty