Christms bauble for Finnabair + TUTORIAL

 Hi!

You know what? I love holiday. Everything, all this unique atmosphere, decorations, Christmas pillows, blankets, streets decorated with lights, the interior of the house sparkling with lights, candles, Christmas tree, gingerbread ... I just love it. I am always looking forward to this one time of the year, just magical and special.

That's why I decided to make a Christmas ball with fantastic media and accessories from Finnabair. All very shiny because I used a set of metallic paints and to emphasize the details of liquid acrylic paints.

At the beginning I secured the HDF elements with white gesso, then I applied a cracking paste which gives an interesting texture. In addition to metal elements and mold impressions, I also added a few dry sticks, crystals, pieces of lace and art stones mixed with the gel. After sticking some accessories, I secured the clear gesso to make the color look better. I really like the whitening effect, so after drying it all, I gently applied white gesso in some places.

I invite you to watch a movie on our YouTube channel;)

Hej!

Wiecie co? UWIELBIAM święta. Wszystko, cały ten niepowtarzalny klimat, dekoracje, świąteczne poduszki, koce, ozdobione ulice miast, błyszczące od lampek wnętrze domu, świece, choinkę, pierniczki... po prostu uwielbiam. Zawsze tak bardzo czekam na ten jedyny okres w roku, po prostu magiczny i wyjątkowy.

Dlatego postanowiłam, że wykonam bombkę z fantastycznymi mediami i dodatkami od Finnabair. Cała bardzo błyszcząca, ponieważ użyłam zestawu farb metalicznych oraz dla podkreślenia detali farb liquid acrylic. 

Na początku elementy HDF zabezpieczyłam białym gesso, następnie nałożyłam pastę pękającą, które daje ciekawą teksturę. Oprócz metalowych elementów i wycisków z foremek dodałam tez kilka suchych patyczków, kryształki, kawałki koronki i art stones wymieszane z gelem. Po naklejeniu niektóre dodatki zabezpieczyłam clear gesso, aby kolor wyglądał korzystniej. Bardzo lubię efekt wybielenia, dlatego po wysuszeniu całości delikatnie nałożyłam białe gesso w niektórych miejscach. 

Zapraszam Was na film na naszym kanale YouTube;)









TUTORIAL:


Hugs/ Ściskam,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Komentarze

Popularne posty