Window to the world for Finnabair - okno na świat

Hi everyone!
For my today's inspiration with May Art Recipe I have created a tag with a window for you. It was created on the HDF baze, on which I glued pieces of cardboard and scraps of paper. Then I secured everything with a white gesso.
Then some places I filled in the Paste Plaster. After drying, I added pieces of crumpled fabric. The next elements are a smaller tag and a window which I glued with Soft Matte Gel. I added cardboard between these elements to make the project more layered. I also added HDF cogs, Finnabair metal accessories and cabochons in various sizes.
To this something I love, a few dried sticks. I secured these elements with Clear Gesso. Then I went to paint the whole composition. I used yellow acrylic paint, a mixture of white and black to create a shade of gray. A bit of brown in a few points. Finally, the project was splashed with the colors previously used at work.
I invite you to take part and have fun with Art Recipe and submit your projects;))

Hej!
Na moją dzisiejszą inspirację z majowym Art Recipe przygotowałam dla Was tag z okienkiem. Powstał on na bazie HDF, na którą nakleiłam kawałki tekturki oraz skrawki papieru. Następnie całość zabezpieczyłam białym gesso.
Następnie niektóre miejsca wypełniłam Plaster Paste. Po wysuszeniu dokleiłam kawałki pogniecionej tkaniny. Kolejne elementy to mniejszy tag i okienko, które nakleiłam za pomoca Soft Matte Gel. Pomiędzy te elementy dodałam tekturki, aby praca była bardziej przestrzenna. Dołożyłam też trybiki HDF, metalowe dodatki i kaboszony w różnych rozmiarach. 
Do tego coś, co uwielbiam, czyli kilka wysuszonych patyczków. Te elementy zabezpieczyłam gesso. Następnie przeszłam do malowania całości. Wykorzystałam żółtą farbę akrylową, do tego mieszanka bieli i czerni, aby powstał mi odcień szarości. W kilku punktach odrobina brązu. Na koniec projekt został pochlapany kolorami wykorzystanym wcześniej w pracy. 
Zapraszam Was gorąco do zabawy z Art Recipe i zgłaszania swoich projektów;))








Hugs/ Ściskam,
Kasia Salmanowicz 


Komentarze

Popularne posty