Art Journal cover for Finnabair + TUTORIAL

Hello,
One of my latest inspirations was art journal page. This time I decided to make a cover in colors that are the closest to my heart. The process of creating this project can be seen on Finnabair YouTube channel.
I used journal base, which I decorated with scrapbooking papers, lace, metal hearts from Finnabair set, inscription and HDF medallion. All this combined with the Finn mixed media products.
At first I secured all paper elements with Clear Gesso, then I glued all these additions with Soft Matte Gel. To color my composition I used Burnt Sienna acrylic paint from the Liquid Acrylic Paint series, so that in some places there was a little glow I used metallic paint in a light shade of beige.
The whole gently underlined white gesso and I splashed some places with white and black gesso in combination with water.
I invite you to the tutorial;)) I really like this atmosphere of work, I hope you will like it too.

Jedną z moich ostatnich inspiracji był wpis do art journala. Tym razem postanowiłam wykonać okładkę, w kolorach, które są najbliższe mojemu sercu. Proces powstawania tego projektu możecie zobaczyć na filmie na kanale YouTube Finnabair.
Wykorzystałam gotową bazę, którą ozdobiłam papierem do scrapbookingu, koronkami, metalowymi serduszkami z zestawy Finnabair, napisem i medalionem HDF. Wszystko to w połączeniu z mediami Finn.
Na początku zabezpieczyłam wszystkie papierowe elementy Clear Gesso, następnie za pomocą Soft Matte Gel skleiłam wszystkie te dodatki. Do pokolorowania mojej kompozycji wykorzystałam farbę akrylową Burnt Sienna z serii Liquid Acrylic Paint, żeby w niektórych miejscach pojawiła się odrobina blasku wykorzystałam farbę metaliczną w jasnym odcieniu beżu.
Całość mimo wszystko delikatnie podkreśliłam białym gesso i niektóre miejsca pochlapałam białym i czarnym gesso w połączeniu z wodą.
Zapraszam Was na tutorial;))








TUTORIAL:


Have a nice day/ Miłego dnia,
Kasia Salmanowicz


Komentarze

  1. Are you fed up of operating login and 18887106909 signup errors in your Blockchain account? Such errors consume time of users and leave them stressed. If you want to eliminate all technical issues related to Login and signup errors, you can always call on Blockchain customer care number which is always functional and the team is ready to guide you at every step. Whenever you are in Blockchain Customer Service Number trouble, you are requested to get in touch with the team and avail results that are easy to implement.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty