Mechanical box for Dusty Attic - Mechaniczne pudełko

Hello!

My inspiration is a Woodem box with Dusty Attic chipboard. The October moodboard delighted me with colors, which is why I decided to use most of them to color my project.

At the beginning I covered the whole box with a thin layer of white gesso. Later I glued chipboard. I choose two sets for this, which of course you will find in Dusty Attic store. This time I cut them very much to fit the whole composition. I also added a few other elements, such as clay decorative elements a few cogs made of hdf material and metal.

I also secued all chipboard with white gesso so that they would not absorb water. It is very important in mixed media projects. Then I used liquid acrylic paint with  the addition of water to make the colors softly blur.  At the end I whitened some elements and splashed with the previously used colors.

Witajcie!

Moją dzisiejszą inspiracją jest drewniane pudełko z tekturkami Dusty Attic. Październikowy moodboard zachwycił mnie kolorami, dlatego większość z nich postanowiłam wykorzystać do pokolorowania mojego projektu.

Na początku całe pudełko pokryłam cienka warstwą białego gesso. Później nakleiłam tekturki. Wybrałam do tego dwa zestawy, które oczywiście znajdziecie w Dusty Attic. Tym razem bardzo je pocięłam, aby pasowały do całej kompozycji. Dodałam też kilka innych akcentów, jak elementy z masy plastycznej oraz kilka trybików z materiału hdf i metalu.

Wszystkie tekturki również zabezpieczyłam gesso, aby nie wchłaniały wody. Następnie wykorzystałam farby akrylowe w płynie z dodatkiem wody, aby kolory delikatnie się rozmywały. Na końcu wybieliłam niektóre elementy i pochlapałam wykorzystanymi wcześniej kolorami.







Moodboard:


Used in this project:

Hugs,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Komentarze

Popularne posty