Tag with heart for Dusty Attic/ Tag z sercem

Hello!

Did You see this all new and beautiful Dusty Attic products? I had this opportunity to have another Dt package, where I found a lot of new patterns. It’s hard to decide, what I should use at first. I choose my favourite gear pattern products ;)), base in big tag shape, to that a clock face and a lot of racks.

At first I covered every element with white acrylic paint, then I glued  everything with Heavy Body Gel. I was trying to make a lot of layers, that’s why I used some pieces of cardboard. I added ribbon, metal accents and I painted everything with acrylic paints. Like always I whitened corners, added stamps and splashed all with white and black acrylic paint with some water.

I invite You to watch video tutorial;)) Link below.


---


Hej!

Czy już widzieliście te wszystkie piękne nowości Dusty Attic? Ja miałam przyjemność otrzymać kolejną DT paczkę, w której znalazło się mnóstwo nowych wzorów. Ciężko jest się zdecydować, czego użyć w pierwszej kolejności. Postawiłam więc na moje ulubione motywy z trybikami;)) Wybrałam bazę w kształcie dużego taga, do tego tarczę zegara i przeróżne zębatki.

Na samym początku zabezpieczyłam te wszystkie elementy białą farbą akrylową, a następnie kleiłam za pomocą Heavy Body Gelu. Starałam się przyklejać wszystko bardzo warstwowo, dlatego użyłam też kawałków tektury pomiędzy tekturkami. Dodałam też tasiemkę, metalowe akcenty, a całość kolorowałam farbami akrylowymi. Jak zawsze rozjaśniłam nieco obrzeża mojego projektu, dodałam stemple i pochlapałam całość białą i czarną farbą akrylową z połączeniu z niewielką ilością wody.

Zapraszam Was do oglądania filmu;)) Link poniżej









TUTORIAL:

Hugs/ Ściskam,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Used in this project:

Unlock my Heart - Designer Mixed Chipboard
Broken Bits #1 - Numbers
Broken Bits #9 - Brick
Cogs #3
Designer Disc - #15 Cogs
Tag Medley
Wordpl@y #3 BLACK

Komentarze

  1. How annoying situation would be when in the middle of an important transaction or work you receive time out error in your gemini account? The worst thing about such error is that they are from the server side and you can’t fix them. But still, you can get rid of them and avail the reason behind it by connecting with the professionals who are there to support you. All you have to do is dial gemini customer service number and release all your worries under the assistance of professionals. https://www.cryptowalletsupport.com/gemini-support-number/

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty