Rustic dragonfly for Dusty Attic - Rustykalna ważka

Hello everyone!

Today I'd like to share with you my new project for Dusty Attic. Mixed media tag with dragonfly from chipboard. Whole in rystic style with a lot of brown color with black and beige accents.


I used a few patterns from Dusty Attic chippy with mechanicals, like cogs and gear. I also added here metal embellishemnts and HDF decorative elements. After drying I whitened my tag with white gesso and splashed with acrylic paints and mists to make interesting effect.


I hope, that you like this kind of art work;)) with Dusty Attic chipboard of course!


---

Witajcie!

Dzisiaj chciałabym się z Wami podzielić moim nowym projektem dla Dusty Attic - mixed mediowy tag z ważką.

Użyłam kilku tekturek Dusty Attic z mechanicznymi wzorami. Do tego dodałam też metalowe elementy i dekoracyjne dodatki HDF. Po wysuszeniu całość wybieliłam białym gesso i pochlapałam mgiełkami i farbą akrylową.

Lubicie taki typ projektów?








Have a nice day/ Miłego dnia,
Kasia Salmanowicz



Komentarze

Popularne posty